At KettleHouse Brewing Co., our mission is to match the quality of our beers to the quality of the Montana outdoor experience. Our award-winning beers include Cold Smoke® Scotch Ale, Double Haul® IPA, Eddy Out® Pale Ale, Fresh Bongwater® Hemp Pale Ale, and many seasonal offerings.
As KettleHouse continues to grow, we are looking for some additional support for our Packaging and Shipping & Receiving operations. The Packaging & Logistics Support position will be trained to be a backup for our Packaging Lead and Shipping & Receiving Coordinator. The Packaging & Logistics Support position will also serve as the Safety Officer for the Bonner facility, responsible for and developing and recommending measures for assuring personnel safety, and to monitoring and anticipating hazardous or unsafe situations.
- – Willing to work any shift, and fill-in as needed.
- – Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, experience with Microsoft Excel preferred.
- – Ability to read, speak, understand English and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- – Ability to make arithmetic computations.
- – Ability to follow complex series of directions with minimal supervision.
- – Possession of a valid Montana driver’s license.
- – Must be able to legally sample alcohol products for quality control tasting.
- – Knowledge of the entire brewing process and quality control measures preferred.
- – Ability to drive a forklift. Current forklift certification preferred.
- – Education or experience in a safety-related field preferred.
- – Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 175 pounds.
- – Ability to develop knowledge of the company’s safety standards and the ability to identify potential problems or safety hazards.
- – Paid time off.
- – Health insurance.
- – Short and long-term
- – 401(k) plan, with company match.
- – Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
- – Ability to work with and enjoy some of Montana’s finest beers and continue to grow KettleHouse Brewing Company’s reach throughout the region.
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open until filled, but for priority consideration, please respond by March 15, 2019. Please reference the job that you are applying for in the email.